I purchased a new Samsung stove from Chavis Ffurniture on 9/21/15 . Still under warranty , the stove started going haywire , cracking ,panel blinking to the point we threw the breaker .

Call Samsung and was told the stove was out of warranty ONE YEAR before I purchased the stove. Yes that is what I was told.After some discussion they sent a repairman. It ' s been about a month and it started again . The breaker is off.

I bought a fire hazard from Samsung. Going to buy a G E Profile , and put this pile of *** in the garbage. I just threw away 1428.91.

I will never buy anything made by Samsung again and I tell everybody not to buy there products! Pissed customer in Mobile, al.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of samsung electronics range from Samsung Repair Center. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1429 and wants Samsung Repair Center to issue a full refund.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Apple. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Samsung Repair Center for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments