Samsung Repair Center - Samsung Refrigerator RS22HDHPNSR/AA

20 of 81 Samsung Repair Center reviews

My mother purchased Samsung Frig model RS22HDHPNSR/AA on back in June of this year from hhgregg. It is now October and the unit is as dead as the proverbial doornail. The frig died last Saturday 10/11/14 and it's now 10/17/14 that's six days later and tomorrow will make it a whole bloody week!

The repair man came and checked out the frig yesterday. We thought he was came to repair it. He went out to his truck or so we assumed but when he hadn't come back in after 15 minutes or so we looked outside only to find that he had left without saying a word!

My mother called customer service today and they acted like they weren't aware of the repairman's actions but still no service provided and tomorrow will be a week we are without a frig!!! A Samsung rep called back a while later and said someone would be here Monday at 5pm but my mother told them as the repairman told her that it would take at least 2 to 3 hours to fix the fridge she wanted someone to come out earlier in the day. Frankly after everything we've been through this week I won't believe it until I see it with my own eyes.

After seeing ALL the other complaints I am seriously contemplating writing my states Attorney General. I have already been to the website and printed out the necessary forms. If this issue isn’t resolved by Monday I will be doing just that.

One thing's for certain this household will NEVER purchase another product by Samsung and I will advise all my friends and family members and even strangers if I happen to see anyone thinking about buying one of these defective refrigerators.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Samsung Refrigerator
Review category
Household Services
review #547781 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Samsung Repair Center? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
20 of 81 Samsung Repair Center reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
LTCC

Dec 19, 2014 #918254 Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States

Did you contact SAMSUNG? That would be something I would be doing now......threatening to go to the state attorney general - although your right - is not going to get the fridge fixed.........address this with the manufacture

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.