My mother purchased Samsung Frig model RS22HDHPNSR/AA on back in June of this year from hhgregg. It is now October and the unit is as dead as the proverbial doornail. The frig died last Saturday 10/11/14 and it's now 10/17/14 that's six days later and tomorrow will make it a whole bloody week!
The repair man came and checked out the frig yesterday. We thought he was came to repair it. He went out to his truck or so we assumed but when he hadn't come back in after 15 minutes or so we looked outside only to find that he had left without saying a word!
My mother called customer service today and they acted like they weren't aware of the repairman's actions but still no service provided and tomorrow will be a week we are without a frig!!! A Samsung rep called back a while later and said someone would be here Monday at 5pm but my mother told them as the repairman told her that it would take at least 2 to 3 hours to fix the fridge she wanted someone to come out earlier in the day. Frankly after everything we've been through this week I won't believe it until I see it with my own eyes.
After seeing ALL the other complaints I am seriously contemplating writing my states Attorney General. I have already been to the website and printed out the necessary forms. If this issue isn’t resolved by Monday I will be doing just that.
One thing's for certain this household will NEVER purchase another product by Samsung and I will advise all my friends and family members and even strangers if I happen to see anyone thinking about buying one of these defective refrigerators.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Lack of results
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Samsung Refrigerator
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "Remington Park in Houston is probably in the running for top 3 nastiest, unsanitary and dirtiest Greystar properties and they charge tenants a $27 monthly trash fee for the pleasure...."
- "We had 8 windows replaced last week. The installation team came in, got the old windows out, the new ones in and were working on caulking them. I decided to..."
- "I ordered $3072.77 worth of double hung windows with lattice on Jan 4,2014 from the DFW Window World (WW) Office. The windows were installed on March 19, 2014. After install..."
- "After a house fire in 2003,I furnished my entire house from Mealeys and was pleased with them. In 2012 I bought leather furniture that faded very quickly. ..."
- "Shopped at store 8:45 9/13/16 and store had more employees than shoppers. Saw isle with clearance items. Asked employee Scott prices for 2 items that were last ones, not..."
- "Ingram united presbyterian church in Pittsburgh pa has robbed me of items that was donated to them for me and paster aaron even called to tell me the..."
- "I bought a couch from the Gardner White on Hall Road on Friday, October 21st. I scheduled a 4pm-11pm delivery for today, October 25th, since it was the earliest they..."
- "I ordered mats for my kitchen from a daily deal. When they came (I like the rugs. They were what I expected) they came postage due for $5.85. There was..."
- " Today 10/25/2016 we went into the Chili's in Arroyo Grande California and waited for 15 to 20 minutes to be seated we were never acknowledged or never approached. ..."