2.3
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I bought a Samsung Range NE59J3420SS/AA from Sears November 23, 2015 the day before Thanksgiving since then I have had problems with the product first the discoloration of the cooktop is awful, I called Samsung and was told that was normal and that the range was fine. Well the steam cleaning feature will not work and I called Sears they refused to fix it nor service it 1800-726-7864 they had a more "hands off" and referred me to 1800-726-7864 the CSR that I spoke with implied that I was unintelligent and could not read, and I could not follow simple directions.

I told her that I followed the directions given in the manual and that I wanted a technician and to speak to her supervisor. Well he got on the line and hung up on me. I ended up going on line to get a service call done and a ticket# and also be informed that the service call will cost me for the tech to come out. Currently I was purchasing a new refridgrator from Conn's I will calling in a few minutes and putting that on hold and changing that product.

I also have a lot of Samsung products in my home-washer, dryer, televisions, and three cellphones and I am dreading if something else breaks.

IF you are considering any appliances from Samsung I am telling you their service department is awful, rude, obnoxious and callous. Beware of the products you purchase from them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Samsung Electronics Ne59j3420ss Range.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Customer service representative not helpful, Awful customer service, Warranty is awful, Passing the buck on what you are going to fix, Rude obnoxious employees unable to solve problems.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 27, 2016.

Comments